Tabs

Monday, January 18, 2010

busy busy busy!

well so far this year has started out with in a whirlwind of activity. it seems like it has just flown by and january is already more than half over and it seems like no time has passed at all.
i have made some progress with my etsy store... not a lot... but baby steps are ok with me. i'm slowly starting to get some of my new stuff listed and now i think my big focus has to be on getting better pictures of my items so everyone can really see what they're like instead of having to guess a little due to my less than stellar photography skills and less than stellar camera! i don't expect this to happen overnight but i am hoping that by better showcasing my work it will help me to get more people's attention and maybe sell a bit more!! it was a lot easier to sell stuff when people actually were looking at it in person.  maybe there will be some craft sales in my future... who knows?
thats all for now... time to get some sleep since i'm sure tomorrow is going to be another long day.

No comments: