Tabs

Monday, April 18, 2011

13 Weeks...

i have started noticing a few more changes now... all gradual, but definitely happening.

i retired my first pair of jeans yesterday. up to the shelf in my closet that i'm hoping will fit again some day. they were the only non stretchy pair of jeans i owned and if i really wanted to i could have worn them, but they're not comfortable any more. so banished to the shelf they are! there are a couple more pairs of what i call me "skinny day jeans" that i'm sure will be on their way to that shelf shortly. my favorite, most frequently worn jeans are all still fitting so i'm hoping thats the case for a while! most are really low rise and stretchy so i have my fingers crossed that i'll be able to stay in them until its warm enough to switch to dresses and skirts (my summer staple).

i have also had to retire almost all of my favorite bras and i'm at a loss... i have been barely and A cup my entire life. i was amazed when by 6-7 weeks i was a B! yesterday i bought my first C. tried on the B and much to my surprise... "the cup overfloweth" i was shocked. no wonder some of my shirts don't fit so well!  i've also switched from major push up bras to more sporty bras... just to keep it PG.

i think its time to start bump pictures. i'm just barely starting to show so i'm going to take the first one tonight so i will have the progression right from the beginning.

3 comments:

CherryTeri .^. said...

LOL Welcome to the suttle changes! wait until you are full of milk and overflowing in a D cup! I've been in maternity pants since 7 weeks! lmao

The Tompkins Family said...

Yay for bump pics! I wish I could follow in person but pics will have to do.

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Oh, you gave me good giggle this morning. I can't wait to see the photos and here more!