Tabs

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Houston, we have a problem.

Well we did have a problem.
You know all those little packets of condiments you get with takeout? Well my fridge is where they go to die. 
The cheese drawer was full of them. They just got tossed in there. I was just in the fridge a little while ago and I realized just how many were stashed in there. 
Holy crap. 
A LOT!
Happy to announce I went through the drawer and cleaned house. Said goodbye to some vintage ketchup and soy sauce. 
Seriously some of them expired in 2007! 
And the really scary ones... Didn't have expiry dates. 
You think oh, how many can you fit in that little drawer?? 
A LOT!
Almost a quarter of the garbage can under the sink. 
How did they get that out of control?! 
I have a new system... Keep a few for packed lunches but they have 2 separate dishes and if they don't fit in the dish they don't get to stay! 
I'm not going to let that happen again!

And since you might not grasp the severity of this situation... 
Proof. 

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

!!!!

You know you gave me a little panic attack thinking about all that clutter in your fridge, right?!

Unknown said...

Ha. I actually thought of youwhen I realized how much was crammed in there. Out of sight out of mind I guess. Once I realized how bad it was i couldn't leave it a moment longer. At least it's all good now :)