Tabs

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Guilty as charged.

Confession. 

I haven't cut my hair in ages. 

Why you ask?

Pure laziness. 

It may be a bit more work to brush out but oh dear god what would I do if I couldn't put my hair in a bun?!? 

It's funny because random people compliment my big bun (on top of my head... because let's be honest it's the biggest bun I've got) and I say oh thank you and smile... But on the inside I'm laughing. Knowing that I slept with my hair like that and just didn't bother to take out the 2 or 3 bobby pins and wrestling my hair out of the way all day. 

Everyone laughs at the mom-bun 
I'll raise you a bed head bun. 
Ha

Oh how my hairstyles have changed.
I think this might be the longest I've gone without a drastic change. 
 
I do miss my bangs but after the bang massacre earlier this year they were just not salvageable. So they're pretty much grown out now but I just don't have enough motivation to actually cut them again then deal with maintaining them. 



No comments: