Tabs

Monday, April 14, 2014

ME monday.... my new feature.

in an effort to get back into this blogging thing...

every Monday I will be posting something random about myself that you might or might not know.

today is my first one.


drum roll please...........................................
............................................
..................................................
........................................
............................................

ok enough drum roll

random Amanda fact of the day is.....

packets of gum that are the pop out foil ones.... I need to make a checkerboard. the gum must be taken out in the right pattern!

I don't know why... but it must.

I actually don't buy gum that comes in those packets very often because someone (Fernando) likes to mess them up.
then I end up giving him the package of gum because it is wrecked.
and I have no gum.

bummer.

so I get the wrapped ones.
or mints.

problem solved


No comments: